Saturday, February 18, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
|Incorporated (village)||December 22, 1888|
|Consolidated with Eau Gallie||July 15, 1969|
|Founded by||Cornthwaite John Hector|
|Named for||Melbourne, Australia|
The city, formerly called "Crane Creek", was named Melbourne in honor of its first postmaster, Cornthwaite John Hector, an Englishman who had spent much of his life in Melbourne, Australia.
The Feather River is the principal tributary of the Sacramento River, in the Sacramento Valley of ... The main stem Feather River begins at Oroville Dam, the outlet of Lake Oroville
Melbourne is located approximately 60 miles (97 km) southeast of Orlando on the Space Coast, along Interstate 95. It is approximately midway between Jacksonville and Miami. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 39.6 square miles (102.5 km2), of which 33.9 square miles (87.7 km2) is land and 5.7 square miles (14.8 km2) (14.42%) is water.
OR ORANGE TRANS IDEAS
Across the Middle East, a heady new trend is brewing, though you may not find many raising a toast in acknowledgement.
Statistics indicate a surprising but clear spike in alcohol consumption in the Muslim-dominated region. Between 2001 and 2011, liquor sales there shot up 72%, according to London-based market research company IWSR. This is an astonishing surge, considering that the average global rise during the same period was 30%.
Nevertheless, analysts believe the spurt in alcohol consumption in the MENA region is largely a result of swelling tourism, especially the influx of business travelers, with the opening up of Middle-Eastern economies. A large community of expatriates and a rising population of youngsters is another reason for the alcohol industry’s jolly outlook in the region. But The Economist argues that the trend cannot be attributed to “non-Muslims and tourists alone.” The newspaper contends that though only about 5% of Muslims in the region publicly admit to drinking, alcohol is the new status symbol for many locals. Imported liquor is used to impress guests in many Gulf countries, and in Beirut, people do not hesitate to brag about the quality of their local wines.
In Syria, the production and distribution of beer is controlled by the government, and most widely sold through the army's Military Social Establishment supermarket chain and through mini markets in city centres and Christian as well as Muslim areas. Beers imported from Lebanon are not common, although brands like Lebanese Almaza, Heineken and Amstel are popular and available in hotels or smuggled to some stores in the different parts of cities. Two local brands of beer are available in Syria: Al-Shark (from Aleppo) and Barada (from Damascus).
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- In the Golden Dawn, There are also 11 steps, or degrees,. Aleister Crowley revered this number as well when he said that the whole object of magick was the 5 (black, yin, pentagonal) with 6 (white, yang, hexagonal) – thus making 11!
- The general number of magic or sorcery and magicians. The individual in confrontation with the world. The number of war and the battle with the demonic element (The images of the destruction played over and over again could certainly be considered mind-control-sorcery).
- The symbol of Martyrdom.
- Symbol of the interior flight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it.
- The trangression of the law is represented by 11 because of it exceeding the number ten by 1. That is the one of the Decalogue. According to Saint Augustin, it represents the sin. The punishment of the wicked is asked in Psalm 11 (Vulgate numbering). This symbolism is confirmed by theoretical speculations. If you added all numbers from 1 to 11 they will equal 66. And by multiplying 11 by 6 (the number of evil) you get 66. If you added the two digits together it is reminiscent of the Roman number II (number of both the division and corruption).
According to H.- P. Blavatsky, the 1 followed by 0 indicates the column and the circle, meaning the principle of the female and male, and this symbol would refer to the Androgyne nature and also to Jehovah, being at the same time male and female.
- Represent the first couple, the marriage: 1 = the man, 0 the egg fertilized by the 1. The ten gives the indication of a spiritual regression since the marriage is a consequence of the fall of the man.
- The number ten is regarded as the most perfect of numbers, because it contains the Unit that did it all, and the zero, symbol of the matter and the Chaos, of which all came out; it then includes in its figure the created and the non-created, the beginning and the end, the power and the force, the life and the nothing.
Look at the seats all nice and blue yet a bomb blew off the roof !!!!
Look at the blow torch cut tthey are not really hiding things to anyone with a working
mind its obvious fraud
Look its a tea party upstairs
Another tea party and a guy on the phone and for the KING
Has to be another event its winter but looks bad as you can see
NICE SEATS no explosion here!!!!!
TEA PARTY OVER